Supporting global citizens since 1953
19 October 2020

Tax Alphabet: C is for C-Biljet

Are they crazy at the Dutch Tax Authorities? No they haven’t, they just like to give things a random name. Like they call the declaration form for people living outside the Netherlands, but generating an income in the Netherlands, a C-form.

C-biljet or C-form

To be more specific a C-form will be used by non-residential tax payers to declare their income earned in the Netherlands. Their income can be generated from owning one or more properties, pension, contributions from third parties, capital, owning a Dutch company or having a participation in a Dutch company.

No matter what names they use at the Dutch Tax Authorities, we will help you out with any tax queries or duty.

More messages

don't hestitate to get your queries answered!

Get in touch with us today!

Our team of international tax consulants and social security specialists are ready to either help or support you with your international tax queries and social security matters.

we are ready to assist you THE TYSMA | LEMS TEAM +31 (0)10 833 12 25 Get in touch with us